Tuesday 3 November 2009

James Clyne







Right I love the concept art that James Clyne did for the film "Fountain", it's full of forest scenes which I think is quite relevant to the never ending story. The concept art for Fountain seems to come from another world although keeping this realistic feel that we do have forest it's not futuristic but also not natural in some sense. I do wanna find some images from the film "The magic sword: quest for camelot" because the forest scenes from that film are also other worldly but I'll keep posting but I need to read the other chapters.

1 comment:

  1. welcome back to the bloggosphere!

    http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-neverending-story/images

    This link is a good source of screen grabs from the movie version - you may want to look at them, you may not...

    ReplyDelete