Friday 27 November 2009

End of Unit 2

Looking back on this project I'm kind of glad it's over, to be honest the most fun I had was writing the essay because I found it interesting. I will admit that that this project has taught me alot, thanks to Digital Phil, I have come away with all these new skills for photoshop. I have also realised that coming from a 3D model background I need to get my drawings skills in order and start teaching my self about perspective drawings. At the end of the day being able to model plastercene won't help me with animation I need to be able to show my ideas through 2D mediums. I have also realised that I need to get myself into gear for this next project and up my game, I don't want to be my next crit dreading what people think I want to be confident in my work which won't happen unless I put that time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment