Thursday 12 November 2009

Desert of Colours Tablet Work

This photo I took and put it into photoshop and by editing the curves made the sands different colours. I feel that I can use it as a refference.

This is a picture of moon sand. It's this colour sand for kids to play with that comes in different colours. I thought it would be good to look at considering the desert of colours is made up of different coloured sands which looks unrealistic.











This is another drawing tablet piece that I want to work into more to make it more realistic. I put an extra layer between some of the hills to make them look more in the distance.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Farideh,

    Good to see you getting stuck in, but now you need to think about lighting for a more richly dramatic effect and going for something with more texture - be sure to engage with Phil Hosking tomorrow for lots of hints and tips.

    ReplyDelete