Thursday 14 January 2010

Photoshoot for Dion (DONT LOOK MATT)

Despite leaving the course I'm still set on using my blog as a way of getting work out because it's easier to show people your work. This is just a photoshoot I've done for a mate of mine, he goes UCA Maidstone and his project was to show what people do over xmas and rather than show everyone sitting at a table having fun he decided to show the scenarios that get covered up cause of xmas. His other shoots consisited of a man drinking too much and being sick, and also someone homeless on the street. Mine was just to show the high suicide rate over xmas. A couple of friends of mine who have seen these pictures don't really like them just for the fact they don't like seeing me dead.



1 comment:

  1. We'll miss you, Farideh! :(
    Good luck in whatever you end up doing in the future - I'm sure you have an exciting time ahead of you!! Keep in touch....x

    ReplyDelete